Sunday, February 5, 2012

One month of Denver has passed

First of all, for a more real-time update on my adventure I would recommend to follow me via Facebook.

But thanks for visiting me on my blog. So here are some pictures of the last weeks:
The first volunteer project we did was in a homeless stock warehouse, we made food packs. With our Up with People team we did the work faster than they ever expected.


Our first parade with Cast A 2012. It was Martin Luther Kind day, we walked through Denver downtown. Cool moment.






A cool cabin we stayed in for the weekend. No electricity, no heating, just a fire place. You can imagine, a fun experience.




In 24 hour Denver was covered in a big layer of snow. Our first show needed to be cancelled. So on saturday, we had two shows instead of one.

No comments: